Sunday, December 11, 2016

Introduction and Welcome to Christina's Confectionery


Welcome to Christina’s Confectionery! My name is Christina Durner (Chrissy for short) and thank you for visiting my website. I live in a cozy little apartment in Baltimore, Maryland with my husband and our three cats. I’ve always enjoyed preparing meals for family and friends, but my true passion is baking.

At the age of three, I spent my Sundays baking bread and cinnamon rolls in the kitchen with my mother. In elementary school, I was the child who gifted my secret Santa partner with a homemade gingerbread house. My high school weekends were spent watching Food Network, trying to absorb every fine detail of baking that these culinary masters had to offer. I maintained the local baking blog for Examiner.com for five years until the website changed formats earlier this year. Now I am ready to create my own blog to share delicious recipes, tips, and baking product reviews with you.

Here are some of the things that you can expect to see here at Christina’s Confectionery:
·        Every day baking recipes and instructions
·        Holiday/Celebration baking recipes
·        Movie inspired menus
·        Baking tips and tricks
·        Baking product reviews
·        The history of baked items and much, much more!

·        Recipes from outside the oven (culinary delights that don’t fall into the baking category.)



Thank you for taking the time to visit Christina’s Confectionery. My hope is that you will enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment